Furry friends are welcomed in Locked Offices only at Missionworks, but there are some house rules to follow so that all members in the space are happy.
All pets must be:
- • At least 6 months old
- • Up to date on vaccinations required
- • Free of any communicable infections or any parasites such as fleas
- • Clean and well-groomed
- • House-trained
- • Obedient, well-socialized and with no history of biting, excessive barking, chasing or aggressive behavior
- • Microchipped, to help locate and return them in case they would run away while visiting
Pet Owner Responsibilities
To comply with our coworking pet policy, pet owners who want to bring their pets to work must agree to:
- • Be 100% responsible for their pet’s behavior, well-being, hygiene and happiness the entire time he or she is visiting.
- • Be respectful of other members, and their pets, to ensure everyone can be as successful and productive as possible at work.
- • Manage their workspace to ensure it is “pet-proofed” and safe for their visiting pet.
- • Keep their pet with them and controlled throughout the day. Or, make arrangements with a colleague to do so if they need to step away.
- • Ensure that their pet’s behavior does not interfere with other members' comfort or ability to do their work.
- • Provide their own pet items to ensure pet safety, such as keeping a pet on the leash to keep the pet securely in the coworking area.
- • Provide their own pet wellness items, such as waste bags, toys, food and water bowls.
- • Provide adequate bathroom breaks, access to water and food, and exercise throughout the day.
- • Clean up after their pet immediately if any accidents occur.
- • Maintain pet insurance that covers dog bites.
- • Be legally and financially responsible for any damage caused by their pet.
- • Provide annual proof of vaccination and health for their visiting pets.
- • Keep pets out of pet-free areas (Kitchen, ground floor and mezzanines)
- • Take their pet home at any time if the pet’s behavior or health makes it a distraction, nuisance or danger to anyone else, or if asked to do so by the Community Manager.